The book Threads of sounds - Festival Nuovi Affreschi Sonori is being released.
Table of Contents:
- History of Bomba in outline
- Without end
- Making a blog
- Information to the participants
- What we are experiencing is a fact Experiencing a Soundwalk in Bomba
- Il Giardino - a garden of Hindustani music
- Evening concert
- Bye, bye Barry
Discussion and topics:
- Fabrizio Rossi: Music without (or better: beyond) melody (a glance over some ways to write music today)
- Barry Wan: The Art of Emptiness: Ma (間)
- Anders Flodin: What happens to the words denominations when a composer turns to composing music in a language other than his or her native language?
- Soňa Vetchá: Subjective perception of the listener as the main compositional tool
- Seth-Reino Ekström: Perceiving hyperobjects through composing
- Bence Pintér: Where do we have our pitches from?
- Simon Berggården: Vi är inte här
- Facsimile version of the original programme
- Summary in Italian
- List of illustrations
- The contributors
Föreningen Musikspektra T / Threads of sounds - Festival Nuovi Affreschi Sonori, 110 pages, format: 169 x 239. Publication date: November, 2019 / ISBN 978-91-637-7174-3 /